Page Title

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Sketch Challenge



Good Morning it's Stephanie here to bring you another fabulous KOTM sketch!!!!

But first I want to announce last Months winner with this amazing card
I just love the colors and textures so fun!!!

This fabulous card belongs to 

SHILO!!!!

Please email Kelli to let her know you are March KOTM sketch challenge winner!!!!
kelli@unitystampco.com



Now onto this Months Sketch it's another fabulous one!!!!!!


Here are the Amazing DT cards
















Now it's YOUR turn to play with us!

Take out ANY Unity Kit of the Month and make a card or other stamped project based on the sketch above.
Please only use Kit of the Month stamps on your card.

You may combine Unity challenges.

The winner will receive ANY Kit of the Month of their choice for FREE plus 100 randomly chosen Unity Stamp Company stamps!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shilo...Your card is super dee duper amazing!!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    DT...your versions of the sketch are AWE Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Yay Yay!!! So exciting to come onto the blog and see my card!!! Thank you so much!! I heart Unity Stamps...so my new stamps will have a good loving home...so excited.....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shilo! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad... I don't have a single KOTM! but I'm fixing that today, I just ordered the newest one :-) Hoping to join y'all in the very near future

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally made a card, thanks for the inspiration and for the wonderful stamps which I love dearly. You make me happy Unity Stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete