Page Title

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 2011 Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

WELCOME, WELCOME!
to our NEW, fabulous challenge!

This challenge is ALL about the Kit of the Month!

Here are the details:

A new sketch will be posted on the 1st of each month.
You must use a Unity Kit of the Month in your submission.
You can use the most current Kit or any Kit of the Month that you have.
Your prize: 100 randomly chosen Unity stamps
& ANY Unity Kit of the Month of your choice!

(past kits can be found HERE)

and here is our 1st sketch!

here is a FABULOUS sample made by Stephanie:


now it's your turn!
You have until midnight on May 31st to add your card/project.



7 comments:

  1. Great idea!! I love sketches!! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fun!! Love that you put the challenges right on the blog, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch and Stephanie's card is amazing. I can't wait to get my first KOTM in hand to jump on this challenge!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just READING 100 random Unity stamps excited me beyond belief LOL That is a beautiful card Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read on the Unity blog just now that you have to be a current member of the KOM for this challenge so I came here to see if I missed that part. I'm not getting the KOM right now, just looking for clarification! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! That little linky is drawing me to it! Lol
    Back soon!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Unity for giving us the opportunity to win such a wonderful prize!!

    ReplyDelete